Ultrasonic Solvent Machines - F Series
Solvac™ F1 - Compact Solvent Cleaning System
The F1 is a compact solvent cleaning system that is suitable for cleaning components to a very high specification in a compact cost efficient package. The F1 comes in four standard tank sizes that are fitted with high frequency patented swept wave 132 kHz ultrasonic technology giving the potential of sub-micron cleaning with a very fast process time.
- F1 810 = 155 x 205 x 150 mm deep
- F1 1010 = 205 x 205 x 250 mm deep
- F1 1812 = 405 x 405 x 250 mm deep
- F1 2010 = 455 x 200 x 200 mm deep
- Small batch precision components
- Removal of organic residues – grease, fingerprints, oils, films, mould release, etc.
- Can facilitate mixed metals
- Crest Ultrasonics Tru-Sweep™ advanced 132 kHz technology
- Integrated refrigeration system
- Fully enclosed during operation
- High purity filtration
- Made from high grade stainless steel
- PLC (programmable logic controller)
- Automated internal basket
- Intuitive touch screen interface
Although we stock four standard size systems we can modify or build bespoke machines for individual customers requirements / applications.