Transducers, Generators & Tanks
A generator, transducer, and tank make up an ultrasonic cleaning system, and Crest’s ultrasonic systems are designed to provide the most effective precision cleaning results available.
Push-Pull™ Transducers are made from titanium or stainless steel rod construction throughout offering up to three times the life of ordinary transducers, near-perfect transmission of sound and easy installation into existing tanks.
- All-titanium or stainless steel construction
- 3 times the life of traditional transducers
- Near-perfect transmission of sound
- Ideal retrofit for large tanks
- Easy installation
- Available in power ratings from 300w to 2000w
- Available in 25, 30, 40, and 45kHz ultrasonic frequencies
- 360 degree ultrasonic field
- Minimal space requirement
- Use with a wide range of cleaning media
Genesis™ Generators are designed with process control enabling them to monitor output that in turn delivers outstanding and consistent performance time after time. TRU-SWEEP™ sweep frequency eliminates inconsistent cleaning by sweeping a +/- 1kHz around the centre frequency at a set repetitive rate. Two standard power options are fitted to vary cleaning from gentle for delicate parts to periodic short blasts of power for hard to clean parts. Three controls include an amplitude control to vary ultrasonic power, duty cycle control to control the amount of ultrasonic energy delivered and frequency control to adjust the frequency of the ultrasonic energy reducing audible noise from sub harmonics.
- Crest Ultrasonic TRU-SWEEP™ advanced technology
- Process control
- Twin power options
- Amplitude, duty cycle and frequency controls
- Available in 25, 40, 58, 68, 132, and 192 kHz frequencies
Tanks are constructed of cavitation resistant bright-annealed 316L stainless steel providing the optimum environment for precision cleaning with extended service life. Tanks are welded inside and out to insure a long life and sturdy performance. Transducerized tanks are a plug and play solution for a number of cleaning needs. The tanks come in a wide range of sizes but can be made to order to suit your needs.
- Constructed of bright annealed 316L stainless steel
- Welded inside and out for long life and sturdy performance
- Cove corner construction
- Sloped bottoms for easy draining